1. Members will select a several seeds, from the list Sara provided. They will research the plant and prepare a brief summary on each plant. This will include: stratify, scarify/growing conditions, type of plant, etc.)
2. In March, the committee will plant seeds, take them home to grow.
3. In April or May, the seedlings will be ready to be re-potted.
4. In June, the committee will bring all their beautiful, lush plants to our annual picnic for display or to share.
5. During the summer and fall, the committee will distribute instructions on seed collections from these plants: how to recognize when ready, how to collect, and how to save them.
6. In the fall, the seeds collected will be sent back to the Shirley Meniece Workshop with our delegates.